My dog with my new camera

Snecoechea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got a new camera (20d) and i took some shots of my dog in my backyard and i really liked how this one turned out. lmk what you guys think.

3039081558_ca65f5217f.jpg

CC please thanks alot.

HAHA that is a great shot, i love it

That's a GREAT angle, and also a funny capture. It's a bit tight on the top though, but I think it works with this angle. I'd try to crop/remove the dark think on the left hand side of the image, as it distracts from the subject.

Cute pic :) is he in mid yawn?

Your dog needs to see a groomer :lol: !

yea she yawns alot...
2866691948_3b0f7130d0.jpg

(taken with my old camera)

and yes we really do need to take her to the groomer haha

haha that's awesome..she looks like she's laughing in the first one...also looks like a mini-lion

Gotta admit. Your title dragged me in here. :lol: I thought...I gotta see this. A dog taking pics. :lol:
Sorry....cute pooch. We have the same hair. I prefer the second shot to the first. The angle is great in the first shot, but the black on the left of the image keeps draggin my eye over there. Nicely done tho.

nice shot I love it

Same as Chiller (he only always beats me to saying things! :irked: ;)) ... I expected to see your dog holding your camera taking photos of ... whatever. "My dog with my new camera" the title says, after all.

What is he? A baby Chow-Chow?
I'm happy to see you went down to his height to take his photo! Unfortunately, the background of the first is quite distracting, to my mind it's not only the black on the left that distracts but also the house and door on the right. So yes, also I tend to like the second better, though I quite like sharpness in the first. Just not the background... ;)

Most reactions

Back