My Dream! Please...

vane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys! I have a whole gallery you can take a look at, although I'm a model. You can view it at www.onemodelplace.com/Vane7997

The main reason I am here though is because I am trying to get votes. It's super easy to vote for me. The very sweet Geert Rietbergen, CEO of JustProud, brought it to my attention that I should submit one of my modeling shots to be voted on for JustProuds "new face". So I did! I was in the top 50 and now I'm in the top 25!!!!!!!!! These are the last two days of voting and I would really appreciate it if you could pass this around, create an email with my link or whatever you prefer to help me get votes. Thank you!

Check it OUT, Repost on your FB, Twitter and so on And VOTE VOTE VOTE Below!!! Share with your friends!!!!!

JUSTPROUD - your own (community driven) fashion brand

Thank you so much! The more votes, the better my chance of winning.

ok. one message is understandable.. but stfu. one thread is enough, especially, if you are creating a topic just to whore out your "model" profile, and could care less about anything else.

This post is kind of walking the line between spam and an actual post. On one hand it is blatant self promotion, but at least it has to do with photography :lol:

Of all the spam I've seen this one at least has an iota of relevance. Most spammers just google "forums" and go down the list posting their links to scams and cheap knockoff/stolen (probably) merchandise. They never even actually come back to ever see the posts they made. At least this one put thought into it.( If only she would have given credit to the photographer, it would be less offensive. ) edit: ok so I actually went to the website and she does list every photographer, so I take it back.

I'm actually not angered by this, as I am with most other spam. I actually wish this person well. I think this may have been half innocent, as she clearly came back to check the post, that no self disrespecting spammer would do. However it is what it is..... spam.

Who knows maybe she could turn out to be somebody from here's model. If we give her a chance, she may actually have something to contribute, from the other side of the camera. I think she just went about it the wrong way.

If you are VANE and are reading this, next time contribute a little first . Then you might not come off so badly.

And hey at least shes being honest....... ----> "Vane" :lol:

Last edited:
This post is kind of walking the line between spam and an actual post. On one hand it is blatant self promotion, but at least it has to do with photography :lol:

Dang, I don't agree. This person joined for no other reason than to generate traffic to a website and to get votes. ("The main reason I am here though is because I am trying to get votes.") That has about as much to do with photography as someone posting "hey, buy my book - it has pictures in it".

To be honest I really don't care - I just find it annoying.

Dang, I don't agree. This person joined for no other reason than to generate traffic to a website and to get votes. ("The main reason I am here though is because I am trying to get votes.") That has about as much to do with photography as someone posting "hey, buy my book - it has pictures in it".

To be honest I really don't care - I just find it annoying.

^
What he says!

I've seen better photo's too, fwiw.

we've had this issue before.
this is no different than people signing up to get votes for their ****ty photographs in some crappy competition.

"dont vote for me because you should...vote for me because i told you to and wanna win"

this one will probably actually get votes because it's a 'hott' chick lol.

spam spam spam.

Honestly wish there was a way to vote the OP down... Vote No rather than Yes.

Honestly wish there was a way to vote the OP down... Vote No rather than Yes.

Yep.

I voted for someone else. Saw someone who was more the type of model I like, with a better photo... and who isn't spamming the internetz with their link

Vane had two threads going, the other one got locked. Guess we'll have to get our entertainment here...

She calls us a bunch of losers bc we didn't do what she wanted for us to. All she wanted to do was use us and throw us away like a used-up cigarette. Only wanted our votes, not our opinions.

She isn't even the best looking model there, average at best. I would vote for several others in that contest before I would vote for her.

If were are the losers, what does her not winning the contest make her?

Awww, come on... be nice to her.

Obviously she has no friends to share this with so she came to us... Poor thing.

Most reactions

Back