LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For Raymond...
Very placid ducks, no such things as "ducks-in-flight", ugh. Can't do that. Here you are.

EnteimJuni_2_gerahmt.jpg

Mommy Duck and her three chicks (who played dangerously near the road a day later, thankfully a bicycle rider shooed them back to the pond!)

EnteimJuni_4_gerahmt.jpg

The whole family looking for safety (from this funny person with this black thing in her face who does not throw breadcrumbs...) on the water, Daddy Duck included.

EnteimJuni_3_gerahmt.jpg

"Mommy, Mommy, can she take our picture, please? On the water we are safe, aren't we?"

And this is the Duck Model who really wanted her photo taken! "Both on land and in the water, please, lady!"

EnteimJuni_1_gerahmt.jpg

EnteimJuni_5_gerahmt.jpg

By the way: these are all scans from prints, hence the lack in quality. Sorry.

Great shots LaFoto. The last two are amazing. :thumbsup:

Thank you all for your so far only positive remarks on these photos - of course I much PREFER anything positive that is being said about my photos to negative remarks.

In a tiny bout of selfishness, I want to bump these to the top of the page again for Raymond to find them, for apparently he still hasn't ... and it's only because he said "Sure, put up your duck photos" (or something along these lines) that I have elaborately framed them (do they remind you of Airic's pics in any way now ;););)) and put them up here.

here lafoto...i think we need to bump again....some of these others putting one pic at a time...but adding 15 different entries..aauugghhhh...doesnt give us time to see these...plus i like to go back and read what others thought, or if the photographer responded back to me or some others....so...we will re-bump..k? :wink: besides, you cant look at good duck photos enough...right??

Thank you, aprilraven. That's kind of you.
Seems like Raymond is not around. Could he maybe have to work :shock: or could he have a life???? :shock:
And yes, I find that ducks are very fotogenic birds! I like them (and they don't fly or run away quite as fast as other wild life does when I show up... :roll: )

The blue in that last shot is about the most beautiful blue I have ever seen!!! That shot is my favorite but the one above it is a clse 2nd!!! It's funny but my granddaughters and I were at the lake the other day and they were feeding the ducks. The 8yo was explaining to me the difference between the male duck and the female duck and the 4yo was running around saying "Don't eat me, don't eat me!!!" It was quite funny indeed. And were was my camera you ask??? :( at home getting a charge dangit!!! Nice shots LaFoto!!

great colors LaFoto and you framed them all nicely! are you still using paint to create your borders?

Nothing else here, JonMikal. Only Paint, which came with the Window-package...

Thanks for your comments.
The blue in the last is "real", photo gal. Nothing added, changed - the print is the same (only a bit sharper).
Too bad you had left your camera at home when you were at the lake with your granddaughters...

soooooo sorry laFoto.. My hard drive crashed, and my life has been devoted to getting this pc up and running again! Also, my laptop is in for service, and they keep finding more things wrong with it! ugggggggg lucky for the 3 yrs warranty I got for free! hehehe.. now, back to your pictures...

Thanks for posting them, they look so sweet, and somewhat different to our ducks here in Canada.. the 2nd to last is my favourite, it's great to find a wild bird who loves attention isn't it!! I shot a bunch of geese pics yesterday, and worked for 3 hours preparing them, and then the pc goes for a crash in cyber heaven!

Lucky a backed up the shoot on an external hardrive... I do that every shoot now, after losing all the originals of that rock band a few weeks ago.. external HD is an awesome thing to have!

Thanks so much again! and please post more when you have time!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back