My Evo and the Sunset

90AWDSM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was driving home, Seen possible backdrop for good photos and Shot some pictures. These are my Favorites. Let me know how they are.

6170794217_484447a67c_b.jpg

6170792531_923abdabc0_b.jpg

6171323822_b27d00e16a_b.jpg

The second one is my favorite, for some reason I like the car centered in the frame, (explain that rule of thirds). I wish the background was more uniform like if you had pulled over farther to the left and angled the car out towards the street. Otherwise I don't think you can take a bad picture of an Evo, although I think it might be slower then my 88 Civic, lol, JK. Really must buy one of those DSM monsters one day.

The second one is my favorite, for some reason I like the car centered in the frame, (explain that rule of thirds). I wish the background was more uniform like if you had pulled over farther to the left and angled the car out towards the street. Otherwise I don't think you can take a bad picture of an Evo, although I think it might be slower then my 88 Civic, lol, JK. Really must buy one of those DSM monsters one day.

I like it Centered aswell but I wanted to get some of the trees that are there on the left. Where I parked I was somewhat Limited because they were doing construction right behind where I was standing. :) I agree that it's slower than the 88 civic ;) You're car goes alot further on Gas then mine does LOL.

It's a Fun Car, Made Over 400awhp/400awtq on a Mustang Dyno.

Yeah they are pretty cool. My mpg went to hell after I dropped the Type R into it, well it probably has something to do with my driving style, lol. Nice shots though, would love to see some more of them.

B18C5 huh, Very nice. I have alot of Car buddies. Hondas to GTR's. Im gonna have to set up a shoot with everyone. Get some good pics!

I'll see what I can do about getting more shots.

I think Id like to see the third shot from lower down so we can see the tires. Then Id use fill flash to just give a bit of light and detail to the car.

Yeah I will have to get my car together with a couple other peoples here in town, it is a small town so there is like 6 of us. (Sorry I kind of thread jacked and turned this into a car thread by the way.)

not bad. makes me want to see more of the side of the car. probalby like the second one most. little lower shooting angle with the car a bit more in the shot so the lip wasnt cut off. would be nice as well. something i need to do and just havnt had time to do is get out and do some photos of my cars. this makes me want to get out even more.

not bad. makes me want to see more of the side of the car. probalby like the second one most. little lower shooting angle with the car a bit more in the shot so the lip wasnt cut off. would be nice as well. something i need to do and just havnt had time to do is get out and do some photos of my cars. this makes me want to get out even more.

Thanks for the Reply, I've been busy with work and havent picked up my camera in about 2 days. :(

Don't work on Tuesday so I'm gonna see if I can get a few of my Friends together and take some shots. I'll get more pics of the car

nice evo, Ive got a TB Evo 8. I like the last pic although its only half the car I like how you got the C5 in the background... well it looks like a c5 not sure if it is or not

Most reactions

Back