My Fall still life

GrfxGuru

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.grfxmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK so it has been a very long time since I did any kind of still life, and with Fall being my favorite time of year I thought I would give it another go. I wanted to shot it with natural light thru the window to keep the fall theme thru out and being an overcast and rainy day it really provided me with some subtle shades.

fall_stlf_06.jpg

I know it's probably cliche but hey it's what I had in mind and thanks to my wife's artistic arrangement it came together.

Thanks for looking,
Peter

wow, peter, i don't usually get excited about still life, but that's amazing. it has fall/autumn written all over it. love the colors and the pine cones. you and your wife did a great job capturing the season. :thumbup:

Thanks really appreciate the support. The hardest part was finding real leaves, I'd have to wait another month at least here in TX for them to fall from the trees in my yard. I have to say I'm happy with it, and it has inspired me to think of more themes to tackle.

Peter.

Tell your wife that she set up a very, very beautiful arrangement of things that really bring "autumn" into your house ... and with her help you were able to create this equally beautiful photo of this still live. Yes, the colours are really special and you waited just for the right day and light to capture this! It could easily be made into a greeting card of some kind!

Thanks LaFoto, I know she will appreciate it...she really is the true artist I just some how get away with it :)

We are now considering ideas for an Xmas card actually after the good response from people to the image so your support will help spur the imagination.

Thanks again,
Peter

Most reactions

Back