TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
por_mm_00044.jpg

por_mm_00045.jpg

por_mm_00048.jpg

por_mm_00049.jpg

I would of loved to see one with out her hat on :) good shots.

Isn't she the bomb? I wanted to work with her again, but she ran off to Arizona with Gene Simmons...yes that Gene Simmons of KISS...to do a reality TV show of some sort. We still stay in contact, just hi and bye. She's a dream model!

What was your lighting set-up like for these? It looks like either the sun or a kicker light coming in from the upper-right of the frame and a reflector in front of her and a little to the left of the camera a little above eye-level. Or something...

The good old reflection, and that was it.
(The reflector was held to her lower right).

Okay. Then the light creating the rim on the left side of her hat and coat must be the sun, I take it. And looking at the pics again, I can see that the shadows on her face show the reflector to be below her not above like I first thought.

Cool! That first one is a winner in my book!

You should go a bit easier on the whites of her eyes. They've been lightened so much, the don't look real (i.e. lacking shadows that should be there, considering the shading on the rest of her face)

just to give reference, #1 is pretty extreme, but #2 definitely looked fake at first glance.

Also, in #1 & #2, the border between her forehead and the hat looks a bit over softened.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back