Beatles2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
image.jpeg
just happens to be my granddaughter .

Cute!

I see why it is your favorite, she is adorable! :)

Very cute, too bad on the wrinkled backdrop, a smooth one would have made for an excellent image.

Ahhhh you've got one those TCFW's also. (To Cute For Words). Just curious have you got a color version.

The image of your grand-daughter is absolutely wonderful; cute pose, great lighting, and nice conversion. The backdrop though I think really hurts it. Not only do the wrinkles give it an 'I couldn't be bothered' look, but her position in relation to the mouth/nose of the image behind her is... awkward. This is definitely worth redoing. Steam the backdrop smooth and make sure it's evenly lit (notice how it's probably a full stop brighter between the upper left corner and the lower right? I would also turn her body just a bit more to the camera, not a lot, but a bit, and make sure she's placed neutrally with respect to the faces on the background.

The image of your grand-daughter is absolutely wonderful; cute pose, great lighting, and nice conversion. The backdrop though I think really hurts it. Not only do the wrinkles give it an 'I couldn't be bothered' look, but her position in relation to the mouth/nose of the image behind her is... awkward. This is definitely worth redoing. Steam the backdrop smooth and make sure it's evenly lit (notice how it's probably a full stop brighter between the upper left corner and the lower right? I would also turn her body just a bit more to the camera, not a lot, but a bit, and make sure she's placed neutrally with respect to the faces on the background.
Thanks a bunch, those tips are right on!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back