My favorite picture turned green!!!

soonergirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What in the world... check out the face on the left. I was all excited about the pic with Mickey... any ideas what would have caused the big green splotch (other than being nauseuous)? This is the only picture that turned out like this. Is there any way to fix this? Any tips from preventing the same weirdo effect in the future?

If anyone has the time/interest to edit this any to make it look better, that would be FANTASTIC and greatly appreciated.

Not sure if I'm posting in the right forum, but THANKS for any help!

greenmickey.jpg

This is just a guess, but it might be possible that the light was reflecting off the green surroundings, and is only visible on the left-hand person because of the pale skin. Or perhaps the woman was wearing green-tinted concealer that wasn't sufficiently covered up? Hopefully someone more experienced with lighting and color photography will chime in on this one.

i think that might actually be lens flare/ghosting. but who knows

:D Wow, you guys are fantastic! Thank you so much for taking the time to help me!!

If that's a canopy over your head I reckon this is the problem, you are actually standing a little further back than Mickey or your man and the green is from that overhead, other than this solution if there was a flourescent light source in the vicinty these can also produce a greenish cast.

Those who provided fixes... can you explain how you got the results? I'm at work :lol: or i'd try it myself but in my head I was thinking of selecting that specific area and applying an adjustment filter for Hues. Then selecting Green from the drop down menu and desaturating. Any other ideas?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back