my favorite pictures

sycondavey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are some of my favorite pictures. Any input will be awesome! Thanks.

DSC00161_adidas_ad_2.sized.jpg

DSC01927.sized.jpg

DSC_0673.sized.jpg

DSC08352.sized.jpg

DSC08558_gray.sized.jpg

DSC_3385.sized.jpg

DSC_5958.sized.jpg

DSC_5245.sized.jpg

DSC_5940.sized.jpg

DSC_4651.sized.jpg

DSC_2080_3.sized.jpg

I wanted to post more of my pictures, but I thought anymore would be too much. If anyone wants to take their free time and critique others on my website, feel free to. :D
http://www.erskinepictures.com

erskinepictures.jpg

Welcome to the site.

It would be very hard to offer any real critique in a thread with so many photos. If you want serious critique, post just one in a thread. That way the conversation can be specific to that photo.

If you want to share you photos together like this...the Photo Gallery forum would be a better place than the critique gallery.

It looks like you have some great photos here...I look forward to seeing more.

You've got some amazing work here. Like Big Mike said, the General Photo Gallery is a good place for multiple images so I will move your post over there.

Welcome to TPF!

Nice set of pictures. Really like the b&w with the birds and your portraits, most espeacilly the redheaded woman, I tend to have a major weakness for pretty redheads :)

i agree with all here; suggestions on posting and the awesome shots! i would really like to see these separately posted as i tend to run through to quickly when more than one is posted and you'd miss out on all the fanfare and emoticons we like to attach for example: :shock: :cyclops: :band: :goodvibe: :eek:ldman: :spank: :thumbsup: :salute:

You do a really great job with portraits! I looked around your site and you see to have a real knack for it! keep up the good work!

Most reactions

Back