My film diary (NSFW)

I like the minimalist theme.

I like the dark minimalist theme. I think it has potential. It reminds me of this series of pics I saw (that has nothing to do with sex) but I can't remember what it was.

Pretty good as a diary. Very minimalist, with a subdued color palette and a very soft edge to the imaging technology used. This looks good in this desaturated color palette. I'm a bit surprised by the response here; gsgary has given a better reply than some others...making gsgary look like a diplomat is no mean feat. I would definitely continue shooting this, no matter what people say on the internet.

I'll be honest the photos were interesting and caught my eye. It's interesting. I'd say keep going. Just make sure you don't repeat anything to often, if at all.

Sent via Tapatalk. Please excuse any typos.

Your defensiveness over the project is enough of a reason to continue. You care about the series, as you should with anything you devote time and thought towards.

Keep shooting.

it's your diary, you can do whatever you like

I found it interesting and got a chuckle from the dildo. Keep going with it.

Pretty good as a diary. Very minimalist, with a subdued color palette and a very soft edge to the imaging technology used. This looks good in this desaturated color palette. I'm a bit surprised by the response here; gsgary has given a better reply than some others...making gsgary look like a diplomat is no mean feat. I would definitely continue shooting this, no matter what people say on the internet.

Thank you,
I was inspired a lot by Nan Goldin aesthetic (her photos using natural light).

I'll be honest the photos were interesting and caught my eye. It's interesting. I'd say keep going. Just make sure you don't repeat anything to often, if at all.

Sent via Tapatalk. Please excuse any typos.

Thank, you're right here, it could be easy to fall in the repetition.

Your defensiveness over the project is enough of a reason to continue. You care about the series, as you should with anything you devote time and thought towards.

Keep shooting.

I didn't thought about it but you are absolutly right!

If this is your diary your my kind of gal

Hahahaha!

I like it. It is something fresh!:)

Most reactions

Back