My first and last...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wedding for free.

P.S. Are these too bright? I just reset my monitor because the pics that I printed for my show looked brighter on my monitor than they did when printed them. I had to brigten all these to get them to look proper for me, but what about you guys?

Thanks for looking.

wedding01.jpg

wedding02.jpg

wedding03.jpg

wedding04.jpg

wedding05.jpg

wedding06.jpg

these are lovely, however, there is a haze.
i'd love to see these in b&w.

i can't believe you did this for free.

Posing is great for most of these. On my monitor the first two look okay but the rest look pretty washed out and very overexposed, esp her dress.

Bace - I love some of the posing but I'm in agreement with Alison on your exposure. A bad scanner can contribute to the highlight blow out problem so I'm wondering if these are really bad scans. :scratch:

photogoddess said:
Bace - I love some of the posing but I'm in agreement with Alison on your exposure. A bad scanner can contribute to the highlight blow out problem so I'm wondering if these are really bad scans. :scratch:

Bad scans immediately popped into my head as well.

What were shooting with Bace?

It's not the scans it's my monitor. These shots looked really dark on my monitor so I adjusted them.

I'm gonna rescan them and post them later.

Thanks for the compliments.

ML: Just using my trusty Minolta Maxxum HTsi Plus and Fuji Film can't remember the specific film.

MMMMMmmmm. Fuji Film.

Found out there is a HUGE difference between Reala and Superia the other day. Shot a bridal session with Reala and the engagements with Superia. I was BLOWN AWAY with the difference.

For black and white I'm really digging Ilford lately.

I use Ilford also ML.
These are all really amazing Bace! :thumbup:
Of course everyone's already mentioned the blown out dress, but other than that you did a really great job! :)

I took some B+W at this wedding but these bastards didn't even give me copies.

I hate this couple. There reception was full off fat people in tank tops.

No class in this family at all. I worked with the guy for a year and a half and he was constantly cheating on the gorgious girl.

Buh! I hope they live unhappily ever after.

bace said:

No class in this family at all. I worked with the guy for a year and a half and he was constantly cheating on the gorgious girl.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

mountainlander said:
MMMMMmmmm. Fuji Film.

Found out there is a HUGE difference between Reala and Superia the other day. Shot a bridal session with Reala and the engagements with Superia. I was BLOWN AWAY with the difference.

Reala really rocks for weddings. It's one of the only films I've used that didn't make the white have a cyan tinge to it. Funny because I'm preety much married to Kodak Portra 160 for weddings lately. :lol:

bace said:

You're just giving voice to what everyone else thinks privatately, no doubt. Well, at least these shots make them look respectable. :lol:

Your posing is really, really good. :thumbup: They look relaxed, too, not stiff and nervous. Great job!! I'm looking forward to seeing the re-dos, though, cause these blownout images are pretty awful. :razz:

bace said:

i'm very fat and wear tank tops! :x

yeah, i'm looking forward to the re-dos too....hurry up!

Most reactions

Back