my first attempt

Nix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well this is my first attempt at shutter speed + iso settings manipulation. i know the picture came out horrible but i would love to hear critique and how to make it come out better next time
justinseethrough2.jpg

wow. definately an interesting picture. before i critique...howd you do that??? one shot or two

so as for critique, the picture is good, but it needs more composition. i think if you made the wall behind a bit more interesting by adding more things youd see in a pool hall, it would add to the effect. also, i see a poster of the rat pack playing pool. maybe if you juxtaposed the ghostly figure in the picture with the poster in the background

I would photograph something that lends itself to a slow shutter speed. I don't know what you're trying to say here... Right now it just looks like an accident.

I would start by telling the subject in the photo to fix the hole in his sock. :lmao:

Brian

well i originally started out photographing moving pool balls... and i got the idea to slow down the shutter speed and see if i could get the same "ghost" effect from a person walking. so i raised the iso for the crappy lighting in the room and i lowered the shutter speed a LOT

Most reactions

Back