My first dog photo

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lexi by longm1985, on Flickr

I have no idea what I'm doing, but this is Lexi, our just acquired Bichon/Shih tzu mix, and she says hi. She also wants to know how I did here. :)

No too shabby. I don't know what I'm doing either............. but here's a B&W edit fer ya!!

$dog2.jpg

I think you did fine. I guess, depending on how well you can get back up, that you may want to get down closer to or at eye level with Lexi. For me it's easier said than done.

She's adorable. Getting on their level is best, but keep a cloth handy to wipe the nose prints off the lens.

I think you did fine. I guess, depending on how well you can get back up, that you may want to get down closer to or at eye level with Lexi. For me it's easier said than done.

Yup, easier said than done. She was on a leash, which I got rid of in Photoshop, but she's so damn short and speedy... One of these days I'll get down low enough or have her on a raised platform (playground). Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Cute pup! I would definitely try getting down on the ground. Would also get rid of the bow, or get one that isn't so close to her coat colour. :)

Most reactions

Back