My First Images

Hyperion

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are my first photos posted on TPF. There are acutally a bunch of firsts here. These are some of my first digital photos and the first time I have ever used a photo software (CS2) to edit anything :confused:. As such, C&C is more than welcomed and appreciated. Also, since this is my first time editing them, if anybody feels that they can make them better please do so. The only thing I ask is that you let me know what you did so that I can learn from it :).

These were taken on my recent holiday to Europe in a town called Annecy in the French Alps

260162961_3cde04d7e3_o.jpg

260174080_2131e60dac_o.jpg

260182574_155cb96ca9_o.jpg

Thanks for checking them out

Ugh.... why are they showing up as links and not showing up as pictures? Can somone explain what I have done wrong?

Edit: Yay I figured it out

Wow, #1 is beautiful......the sparkling water, the view....excellent job!!!

Hang on: I copied your links, used the little icon with the grey mountains and grey sun against the yellow sky (which is the help icon to embed pictures), saw the pictures show while I was still in editing mode, then pushed "SAVE" and the pictures again only show as LINKS! (I deleted the [IMG ]-thingies, as they don't seem to work with the LINK). I don't understand this. I wanted to help you SHOW your photos right away...! Sorry. Did not work.

So, sorry. NO! I cannot explain what you might have done wrong, either.

Thank you for trying LaFoto. I had the same thing happen. They orriginally showed whilst I was posting but then when I hit save they changed to links.

The composition of your pics are really nice! But I think the 3rd one ist the same as the 2nd one!? Or am I to blind to see the difference? Maybe it's my mums fault.:confused:

Thank you for the comments Florian. I think when you were looking at them I was in the middle fo trying to figure out why the pictures wern't posting for me and probably mucked up the order I orriginally had them in. :)

I would see first photo from a bit other prospect make. On legs lower ( :D ) and vertically. Without whole house, cut on line of lantern on wall. On bridge acutely and acuity with unsharp motive of flower on left part of photo. But it my vision only. Great photo.
Third photo has climate.

#3 is the one I like the most, not that any of them are bad. I think #3 just has interesting elements.

great shots, i love the colors/reflection/mood of the first shot and all those "interesting elements" of the third. very nice. :thumbup:

Welcome! Massive Props. Great Eye and a BA location for Photography. Keep em comm'n

Most reactions

New Topics

Back