My first offical maternity session

bellacat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wildroseportraitphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple weeks ago my friend let me practice on her to get a shot for her Baby Shower invitations and you all gave me some great advice. SO yesterday I had my first official maternity session :) She is 37 weeks expecting her 3 child.

C&C is welcome and appreciated

These are my favorites so far...
2253666297_b16cd96815.jpg

2254464240_187b7f2488.jpg

2253666393_3522f059f7.jpg

These are a few other i have edited but not sure if i like them as much as the first 3

4. This one just didn't seem to crop right so i played with it a little
2254463946_e0bee1310c_o.jpg

5. This one was actually my daughters idea
2254463998_4f1a8d8ecd_o.jpg

6. This one reminds me of a commercial for some kind of Earth Mama Organic product.
2254464170_85dd1bee9a.jpg

Thanks for looking

nice shots :D

It may just be me, but the color balance seems to be off in #4 and #5 with a little too much magenta.

I think if you fix that, everything else will be perfect :)

I like it! Number is fine with that much magenta, but I agree that number 5 may be a tad too much magenta.
My favorite is number 4. STUNNING!

OOOH NICE! 1.3 and 5 are my favorites. I can't wait to do a maternity shoot it seems like so much fun!

Great ideas! :D I love the outdoor shoots!

thanks ladies....the mom really really loved them :D I even got a great referral when she showed her pregnant friend who loved the photos so much that she plans on driving 2 hours to my area so i can take her photos when she is far enough along. I say that is a pretty awesome referral :)

The only thing I would add is for #2 and #3. In #2 her hands would look better if her fingers were not laced. Hands look best if you can keep the fingers together. What helps me to remember is to imitate a Barbie hand. I think your shots are great.

Becky you've come very far in the last few months. These look great! I think I really like #3 the best. The B&W looks good there and I like how she looks like she's thinking about her baby on the way:)

Wow i was not expecting this thread to pop back up again. thanks so much for your kind words April. That really means a lot to me coming from you :)

3of11: Thanks for the comment on the hands. I will keep that in mind for my maternity sessions coming up this month.

Most reactions

Back