My first official asistant job tomorrow!

Ghoste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So I got that asistant position I was talking about if anyone caught that. If not I will be asisting for an architectural photographer tomorrow who is shooting a new building in Santa Ana... I think it's the new school they built if any of you know what I'm talking about. So I'm hoping to get a little extra cash from that.. but I'm totally happy about learning some stuff.

Also I have gotten' three of my first photo jobs!

My friends are getting married and they want an engagement session at the beach. So I'm doing that.

My girlfriends senior picture.

My friends senior picture.

I'm so excited :) Allthough I have to meet the photog tomorrow at 7 A.M. ugh.. Too early for me :razz:

Good luck! I'm sure you'll have a good time and learn a lot :thumbsup:

congrats! i absolutely love architectural photography.

have a good time and post when you can!

That's exciting. It's fun to have a lot on your plate like this, isn't it? :thumbup: Congrats!

Swweeeeet Ghoste!!! Congrats! Some major first steps to becoming a pro! Good luck.

Oh my gosh. Today... was rough.. so much stuff to haul around.. 4x5 is heavy.. But it was so worth it. I learned so much and got to be part of some great pictures. I get to do it again soon I think =)

Between us I kind of wish I was still an assistant as opposed to a photographer. Things were a lot easier. I remember trying to carry as much gear as possible. I was proud, but the photographer was nervous. Rule #1 do not drop anything

that's a very important tip craig :) heheh uh.. and nobody wants me as an assistant :( maybe someday! :D

Most reactions

Back