My first over processed landscape

IronMaskDuval

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot this a few years ago and over processed it in LR and PS. What could I have done to make this a better photo? I never do these types of shots, but I may be shooting a golf course soon and would like some pointers.

land.png

Slide back a bit on either the 'vivid' or 'saturation' slider perhaps.

Give some thought to the contrast as well- seems a bit off.

Slide back a bit on either the 'vivid' or 'saturation' slider perhaps.

Give some thought to the contrast as well- seems a bit off.

Thanks. I've never processed like this, and no matter how many Youtube videos I try to watch, they're so boring, and I'm drooling with my eyes closed by minute 1.

I shot this a few years ago and over processed it in LR and PS. What could I have done to make this a better photo? I never do these types of shots, but I may be shooting a golf course soon and would like some pointers.
This shot seems to be lacking an obvious subject. This is actually quite a common phenomenon, especially in landscape photography. When shooting a golf course, composition is going to be key to making good photographs.

I actually like this shot. I don't think it's overcooked by much. In fact, I lean this direction with my sunsets.

I think with golf courses it will be important to show the elevation changes when possible. It will add visual impact.

I actually like this shot. I don't think it's overcooked by much. In fact, I lean this direction with my sunsets.
I think it's a smidge overcooked, but I like some degree of 'vivid' too!

Most reactions

Back