MY first paying job [:

Igor Lubenski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a few weeks ago some i saw a post here http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100820

and i wrote what I thought about his work...some of you told me that i mean:lol:
but seriusly,when you take money for your work so fo it right,or don't take money....

to be fair here's mine first paying job,whit a girl who wanted some pictures and paid me 30$ ( 120 shekels).i shot her twise.the second time
i had only about an hout to shoot her....i asked her to come in the morning but she came in noon....and with the israely sun,it's hard:meh:
anyway here's a few shots from this shoot....
2095195092_7a0bf6f8eb_o.jpg

2106380854_2e6d5d3bdb_o.jpg

2105601073_8d209e1b81_o.jpg

they are good shots, only big improvement would have been if you had focused on her eyes, they don't really pop out at all and that is normally a big focal point for most portraits. number 2 and 3 are my favorite, number one the flowers in her hand are a bit cut off

actually in the portraits i did focus on the eyes...in the original and the print it looks better ]=
but in the body shots you right....it was kind of hard...i missed the eyes and the focus was on necklacse,hair etc' ...

Most reactions

Back