My first people pictuMy first pictures! C&C

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to the fireworks show in a near by town on the 4th, and they had a small carnival there. I had a little time to kill, so I took some photos!:D

Some of these are not quite in focus, I was shooting at 1/80sec & f7.1. 3200ISO It was getting dark, so I just had carnival light.
Between the moving rides, and the moving kids, it was a little hard. I know most all of these aren't very good at all, but I've never done this before!!!:confused:

$Capture 47.JPG

$Capture 48.JPG

These two are a out of focus, but he was having the time of his life!:lol:
$Capture 46.JPG

$Capture 49.JPG

$Capture 53.JPG

$Capture 50.JPG

$Capture 51.JPG

$Capture 52.JPG

The carnival dog!:wink:
$Capture 54.JPG

There are a few more on the next post. :)

Attachments

• $Capture 55.JPG
    $Capture 55.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 123
After I found a good spot to take photos of the fireworks I still had 30 minutes till the show started. So I took some photos with my 70-300mm. It was getting rather dark at this time the only light was from the park lights, when I soot at a higher ISO I get a lot of noise. :(

$Capture 57.JPG

$Capture 56.JPG

View attachment 78720

The last one's my favourite - lovely shot. For the others of the kids in the little cars, might be nicer if you'd got lower and shot at their level. Lots of fun captured in these pics overall.

If there is a Mod out there that could fix the title it would be great! Some how it got messed up!!!

The last one's my favourite - lovely shot. For the others of the kids in the little cars, might be nicer if you'd got lower and shot at their level. Lots of fun captured in these pics overall.

Thanks!
The last one is my favorite to, she just has such a great smile!

I couldn't get lower for the little cars, they have a bar fence around the ride!:(

Really like the emotion in the last shot, it's just fantastic. Couldn't see the EXIF data on these but if you don't already have one you might want to consider picking up a 50 mm 1.8 AFS-G. they are pretty cheap and boy for shooting situations like this they are really spectacular.

Really like the emotion in the last shot, it's just fantastic. Couldn't see the EXIF data on these but if you don't already have one you might want to consider picking up a 50 mm 1.8 AFS-G. they are pretty cheap and boy for shooting situations like this they are really spectacular.

For the last photo (#12) I used a 70-300mm, set at 150mm 1/60 at f/5.6 ISO 6400.
I would love to get a 50mm f/1.8 but right now I can't afford to even look at one! LOL :)

why were you shooting at f/7.1?

why were you shooting at f/7.1?

I wanted a little more DOF, but looking back it was a stupid mistake!
But that's why I was just messing around!:)

Really like the last one and the one with the cowboy kid riding the horse. Looks like a fun time

Really like the last one and the one with the cowboy kid riding the horse. Looks like a fun time

There was one kid in one of the little cars, with a look of total fear on his face!:lol:

Most reactions

Back