Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
slideshow

I'm getting this message when I click the link:

err_sharespic_unavailable.gif

opt(pixelHrule)
navcolor_W.gif

We're sorry, your session has timed out. To return to this shared album, please click on the 'View album' link in the invitation email.

If you are a Shutterfly member, you can also click on the link for this album in your 'My shared albums' or 'Friends' shared albums' page.

:(

Thats very very irritating! We'll show Shutterfly, just look at this crap album I put together and tell me what you think. :)

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0IaMmzZy4YsXXw&notag=1

p.s. The photo I meant to share was the chicadee that seems to be horizontal, with the glowish sky behind. *points to glowish* Thats a very scientific term that everyone needs to put in their glossary.

I get the same message...... hope you can fix it..... also is there anything specific you want to ask about your image?...... please read through the critique forum guidlines before posting...... Here.

Yea I'm sorry. My wireless router has been acting up all night, and I just threw up the link while I could. I have now fixed the problem and read the rules. The picture i wanted critiqued, the twilight skied with the chickadee as a subject. I wondered if there is too much background there, and if it's adding enough to the photo to keep it. Thanks.

I think there might be a tiny bit too much background, and the cute little chickadee is a bit too centered. Both problems could be solved helped by cropping a little bit off the right side. Maybe right at the edge of the vertical branch the bird is sitting on. This is a nice bird shot! I'd like to see his face more, and maybe not have a branch between the bird and the camera, but I know that birds don't always feel the need to cooperate with photographers. At least, the ones in my neighborhood don't....

Most reactions

Back