My first photo here-The Dead Sea

nemesh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,my name is nir and i am 18 years old from israel,this is my first picture that I posting here
this photo was photographed from the dead sea in israel,i hope you like it:)
Thanks,Nir .B.

908.jpg

I like the composition, but the lighting could use a little work. I don't think there is much you can do now, but the shot registers as a little gray to me. But nice work

Kind of flat as far as contrast goes but great composition. I like that you put the wall(?) and the figures off to the side instead of smack dab in the middle (that whole rule of thirds thing). Was this a film shot or digital? You can bring the contrast up a bit and make this a really great shot with either, but it's easier with digital (you'll need a set of filters and access to a darkroom for film). Overall, good job.

I've looked at this a couple times today, and I keep picturing it in color. Do you have the original, color version, or did you just shoot it in black and white? Either way, I like your composition, and it's an interesting capture. :)

EDIT: But I do prefer The_Traveler's higher contrast edit.

Wow,Thank you very much of your warming welcome.
canto_xii,thank you very much for your replay-its digital shot:)
The_Traveler, thank you for your edit-its very beautiful and it adds more tones like you said.
cherrymoose,thank you for your respond-i shoot it in black and white and this is the original photo.for me, it gives the picture more drama and peaceful moment.
as i said thank you jlbrew3 also for your comment.
Thank you for everything:)
Nir .B.

Most reactions

Back