my first photo post

mintlixx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Alright here are some of my picture so far.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16876136@N00/
photostream

I hope you have all enjoyed these. There are more to come :)

lol sorry still trying to figure this out lol anyways I posted a link which I hope will work :)

clcik reply.....then ckick the yellow icon that looks like a picture (mountains and sun) and paste your link into that box....then it should work.

316072470_1015df3fbe.jpg

Is it this photo that you meant to show us, mintlixx (or are you not Gabrielle? - for it was "Gabrielle's" photos we are being taken to when we click on the red x and cut and paste the URL that appears in the properties)??

Or is it maybe this one?

316072480_b6c2becd3c.jpg

You have some really nice photos in there!

sorry my name is gabrielle and I meant to show all the pictures thanks. I tried clicking on the little yellow image with the mountains and stuff and pasted my link there but it did not work. ANy tips?

of the two shown here, the first one, well, many things could be improved here... which is light, crop (feet!), a horizontal alignment. plus i don't like the fact you see everything from behind only.
Thois would be different if it told a story to me where this makes sense, but to me it does not here.

the second one is a very nice play with shapes and colours, i like it a lot more. one could argue about the crop, but i like it the way it is already.

oh, by the way, your link is not a link to a picture, but to a webpage.

in order to post an image here, you need a link which includes the actual image file, and which hence ends on .jpg or whatver other graphic format you might have there.

When you open one of your photos in flickr, you can then rightclick the image and get the URL in the properties. Copy that URL SAVE the ?v=0! That must not be included! Your URL MUST end in .jpg ... and then you can work with the help of the image-icon.

And I very, very randomly chose two photos from your 24 in flickr. Sorry. The first appeared first and with that I tested if I could not come to your aid and show the pics. That is why THAT photo shows.

And the second I chose when I saw that you have quite some interesting work on display there.

Now that you know how to link your pics, you can choose the ones you really want us to see, ok? You can take out the first off my post or I can do so, too, or I can take them both out ... tell me. I only wanted to see if I could help. Can't stress enough how very random my "choice" was.

Thank you so much everyone. You are all so helpful andvery informative. Here is another pic of mine that I really love.
316102881_3e77dda7c5.jpg

Whoa, that is one interesting cloud formation as seen from the plane? Makes me wonder what the weather was like underneath. Less bright, I should think ;).

yes this was taken on a plan on my way home from Panama City Panama. here is a couple more for ya. :)
316102883_4c12738cd6.jpg

316072475_5731618a8c.jpg

Hey, you're from Elora eh? I'm from Fergus! nice to see a local on here. Welcome to the forum, you have some nice photos.

Most reactions

Back