my first photo shoot!! C&C please!!!

That's quite a jump going from a d40 to a d700. That's like going from a dodge neon to a dodge viper.

Also, I find myself particularly offended by the way that the word 'moped' looks when written down.

Thanks! my husband sure knows how to buy a good gift! ;)

how does the word moped offend you? i'm confused

1, 4, 9 ... shoulders straight onto the camera is rarely flattering of body shape.

1, 2, 3, 9, 10 ... have her drop her shoulders a little to appear more feminine. Compare the effect closely with the other shots where she does this.

1... that in-focus background is a bit too distracting. (in other similar shots you avoided the problem by blurring out the background).

10 ... the white hat and the almost-white sky blend, you lose your background separation.

My favourites are 8 and 11 (11 mostly because of the emotion - genuine smiles always help a photo!!)

thanks for the tips! any books or sites out there to help out with posing?

And an aside, when I was a kid, girls that age did not have breasts. What the hell are they feeding kids nowadays that high school football players are benching 300+ lbs and 12 year old girls are sporting full grown breasts?

.... I do COMPLETELY agree with you about the development of teenagers nowadays... its INSANE! i actually think she's quite underdeveloped compared to the girls i've seen her age... just watch MTV and there are 18 year olds that look like they are 30!!! My husband and I think it's something to do with the hormones in chicken... lol! we've decided to let our son James be a vegetarian, that way he doesn't have facial hair in 2nd grade... :confused:

OK - just spit 7-up all over my keyboard ..... !! THAT'S funny ! :lol:

Off to KFC - perhaps they have something for my bald head...

And an aside, when I was a kid, girls that age did not have breasts. What the hell are they feeding kids nowadays that high school football players are benching 300+ lbs and 12 year old girls are sporting full grown breasts?

.... I do COMPLETELY agree with you about the development of teenagers nowadays... its INSANE! i actually think she's quite underdeveloped compared to the girls i've seen her age... just watch MTV and there are 18 year olds that look like they are 30!!! My husband and I think it's something to do with the hormones in chicken... lol! we've decided to let our son James be a vegetarian, that way he doesn't have facial hair in 2nd grade... :confused:

OK - just spit 7-up all over my keyboard ..... !! THAT'S funny ! :lol:

Off to KFC - perhaps they have something for my bald head...

LOL, hey, you never know... KFC might restart puberty all over again... :lol:

That's quite a jump going from a d40 to a d700. That's like going from a dodge neon to a dodge viper.

Also, I find myself particularly offended by the way that the word 'moped' looks when written down.

Thanks! my husband sure knows how to buy a good gift! ;)

how does the word moped offend you? i'm confused

It just looks ridiculous. What a ridiculous word.

Wells.....

You are looking very good and happy, charming in your first photo shot...
Its looking very good...

Most reactions

Back