my first picture with my t3i

Pretty good first picture. What lens did yours come with?

Bad framing, off white balance and a bit under exposed. Yep, definitely looks like a first picture with a new dslr. Have fun!!!

Bad framing, off white balance and a bit under exposed. Yep, definitely looks like a first picture with a new dslr. Have fun!!!

There have been MUCH worse. You have to admit, it's one of the better "first shots"

There have been MUCH worse. You have to admit, it's one of the better "first shots"

+1

My first shots were attempts at panning with some kind of terrible results.

Agreed... if the title was "my 10,000th shot with my t3i!"... then your comments would be warranted.

luckyse7en the lens was a cannon EFS 55-250 glad i got some feedback on the picture. i hope to get better in time

Are you sure it's not your 23rd picture? :p

The top of the head and the chin being chopped off is distracting. I agree about the WB but you can fix that in editing by warming it up a bit. For a first shot I think you did pretty well! Work on composition and WB. Good luck!!

LuckySe7en said:

I was thinking that also lol! Out of all the noob posts "first shots with new Dslr" I find this one to be one of the better ones and was actually surprised. My mind didn't immediately go to "yup another snapshot"

Ditto on the wb, poor framing and exposure but I bet if you put some honest effort into it you'll do good. Nice first shot

It doesn't look underexposed to me. The white balance looks damn near perfect to me.
You sure your monitor is calibrated?
The framing is off because it's his 23rd shot.
All in all.........for a beginner? Come on man.
What? You feel threatened or somethin?

I agree with most others, that it's pretty good for someone with (presumably) their first DSLR - in particular, the focus is spot on, and that's something a lot of people still can't get right for months after they get their first camera! I can guarantee you my 23rd shot with my DSLR was far worse than this.

The force is strong with this one. :D

I think it's a very good start. The picture looks a bit under exposed also on my monitor.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back