My first pictures...

scud133

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just picked up a Nikon N80 last week and joined these forums today...
here's the best of my first few rolls, taken in my backyard and in San Antonio:
*edit*
lens: nikon 28-80mm f3.3/5.6
film: fuji superia xtra 400
and sometimes a quantaray cpol

145n80_01.jpg

145n80_02.jpg

145n80_11.jpg

145n80_17.jpg

145n80_18.jpg

145n80_19.jpg

145n80_20.jpg

145n80_23.jpg

145n80_24.jpg

Comments welcome~

great shots with the n80!! what lens are you using?

and what did you scan with?

welcome to the forums!

md

great photos! my favorite is the one of the skyskraper... the sky in that one gives a cool mood to the photo....

great first post :)

That's using the cheap bundled lens, Nikon 28-80 f3.3/5.6. Scanned with an epson stylus cx6400 (just a multifunction printer w/flatbed)

Skyscraper i was experimenting with a polarizer, thus the darker sky

Welcome to the forum.

I aint sure why, but I love the golfing one, its kinda artisitc, and what advertisers would look for.

Welcome! I love the colors on the bird and the great contrast in the skyscraper shot.

Yea I got lucky with the bird... he was flying around like crazy so I tried to stand really still, then he just sat there on the post and posed for me!

Hey! Another San Antonian! I've been living here for most of my life.

I love the skyscraper shot (the name of the building escapes me though). I think the distortion adds to the shot. It gives me a feeling of being overwhelmed by its height.

Very nice work!

I really need to get downtown one day to get some shots, but I don't think my parents would like me hanging around there by myself. :D

i like yoda said:

I love the skyscraper shot (the name of the building escapes me though). I think the distortion adds to the shot. It gives me a feeling of being overwhelmed by its height.

Very nice work!

I really need to get downtown one day to get some shots, but I don't think my parents would like me hanging around there by myself. :D

I'm from Houston, just visiting :)

scud133 said:
i like yoda said:

Very nice work!

I'm from Houston, just visiting :)

Oh.........Alright then. :D

Most reactions

Back