My first portrait post

ArkansasBandit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first post on here with a portrait....I think photobucket did somthing alittle strange when I put this picture on there...the eyes look strange but maybe thats me...please help me with C&C
DSC019772.jpg

Well, I think her eyes look very nice. She does look a little um... naked? LOL But maybe you wanted that to be that way. ;) If it were me I might have moved it over to the left just a little instead of having her right in the center but that's just me.. You did a good job! :thumbup:

LOL..no she isn't naked she was wearing a sun dress....haha..thats great though I didn't even think that until you said something

LOL..no she isn't naked she was wearing a sun dress....haha..thats great though I didn't even think that until you said something

yes that happens to me all the time. Someone points something out and I'm like - DOH! I didn't even notice that! LOL It is very nice though. :wink:

My first impression was "wow, is this work safe?" So I agree that she looks like she doesn't have anything on. She also looks a little light / blown out to me, but other than that it is a very nice portrait.

Looks like you used a fill flash up close, so the lighting is sort of flat and one-dimensional. Her skin is also very bright and white, and the features generally lack contrast. The model is pleasant enough, but she is not exactly showing a lot of emotion. I would just like to see a little more expression or something. Also, the tree being so close right behind her head is not working too well IMO. There is a lot of detail in the bark, and it competes with the subject.

Its not bad, just kind of plain.

NJ

Thought I'd give it a shot. I liked this and as others said, in editing it can be made into more. I only had bout 5 minutes to do anything so it was a quick one. Like I said, nice job you did there.

DSC019772.jpg

I'm not a dirty old man!!!! Me, I was just thinking . . . hmmmmm, wider lens, gotta get a wider lens

Most reactions

New Topics

Back