My first post and first night shot...

anthony02

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just to let you know I'm from around Toronto Canada... and I'm only 15 so I'm only just getting into photography. I'll post some of my other pics later, but for now here's a pic that I took last night... it's my first night shot! Tell me what you think and how I can improve if you want, thanks ;)

48693341.final.jpg

This is really your first shot? You certainly put me to shame. You have no idea how bad my first roll of 35mm was when I got my Dynax. :lol: :oops:

Looks like you've thought about what you're doing. You've included something in the foreground and there's things going on further back to add more interest. The exposure looks good to me to.

Welcome to the forum. :)

ferny said:
This is really your first shot? You certainly put me to shame. You have no idea how bad my first roll of 35mm was when I got my Dynax. :lol: :oops:

Looks like you've thought about what you're doing. You've included something in the foreground and there's things going on further back to add more interest. The exposure looks good to me to.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Thanks! lol but yea this is my first night shot, it took me a while to get the focusing right, and then the right shutter speed time and all that, it took about 10 tries to get this one which looked the best.

Anyways thanks for the comments :)

Most reactions

Back