My first post

OA_Photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi:)
This is my first post in this forum. Photography is currently a hobby of mine, here are few of my b&w images...

The first two photos were taken in Thailand. One was taken in a street bar, during night time...
L1008789-3 - Copy.jpg

while the other was captured in a bus ride during day time...
L1006965-Edit - Copy.jpg

The 3rd and 4th photos were taken in San Francisco (@ sutro baths)...

L1009890 - Copy.jpg

L1009606-2 - Copy.jpg

CC is welcome.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to TPF. I like the way you see things.

Thank you all:)
Here are three more photos. I would appreciate any CC about the photos in this thread.
I know what I see when I look at my photos, however, what I see is naturally different than what you are seeing and I am very interested to learn what strikes you positively (if any) and what negatively.

Here are few more images...
First is 'I Wonder'...
L1005088.jpg

The next is "Ice Cream You Scream"...(taken from a moving vehicle)...
L1005949-Edit-2 - Copy.jpg

the next one is "Taking a break"...
L1008829 - Copy.jpg

Thank you:)

Second batch is much more interesting. The first of whichoice (i wonder) has the best composition, subject, etc. I do think you dodged the man and burned everything else a little too harshly.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I like your "story telling" type of images.

The images are very compelling, all of them. The eye contact and story-telling in the street shots are very well done. There's a strong feeling and mood coming from all of them.

Three nitpicks:
-The vignetting is a bit too heavy at times
-The last two of the first set could use some cropping at the bottom. I adore foreground oof areas to draw the eye up, but I think there's too much in those two shots. Instead of drawing the eye to the center, they're pulling the eye down. It makes the frame bottom-heavy and unbalanced.
-I love the play of light and dark, though in a few shots, the lightest spots are distracting. In "I wonder" the lamps are totally blown out and look a little weird. In the first shot of the first set, the slash of light under her arm breaks the line of her arm in a distracting way.

Thank all:)
limr: Thank you for taking the time and replying with valuable insights. I appreciate the opportunity to see my photos with fresh set of eyes which are able to easily identify items which I have overlooked.

Hi:)
This is my first post in this forum. Photography is currently a hobby of mine, here are few of my b&w images...

The first two photos were taken in Thailand. One was taken in a street bar, during night time...
View attachment 135409

while the other was captured in a bus ride during day time...
View attachment 135410
The 3rd and 4th photos were taken in San Francisco (@ sutro baths)...

View attachment 135411

View attachment 135412
CC is welcome.
Welcome!

Thank you:)

Adding few more photos for your considerations...

The first is taken at the same time slice as the first image in this thread...
Title: "See me"
L1008794-Edit - Copy.jpg

The next was also taken in Thailand...
Title "Seen it all"
_DSC1434-Edit - Copy - Copy.jpg

another one from Thailand...
Title "Who are you?"
L1001856-Edit-3 - Copy.jpg

and this was taken in Los Angeles...
Title: "It is getting late"
L1003165 - Copy.jpg

The photos in this thread have been taken with a Leica M240 with the Noctilux 50mm .95 lens.

thank you:)

Most reactions

Back