My first Senior of the Year

AprilRamone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my boyfriend's brother. For some reason he really wanted to get snow in his senior photos so we did these kind of early. (He's still a junior). I'm going to try and get him to be my senior rep though, so I think it's ok that we did them a bit early. We can always do a few more when it's nice out later.
Anyway....These were all shot with my 70-200 2.8 IS because I'm trying to get used to shooting with it before my next wedding. I'm starting to get the hang of it I think.
1.)
Brandon-6-4x6.jpg

Brandon-2-BW-4x6.jpg

3.)
Brandon-7-4x6.jpg

4.) I know this one is just like #1, but it's my favorite because he looks just like his brother in it:)
Brandon-5-4x6.jpg

this is very nice series, the only critique is that the pose in number 3 look a bit force. All the rest look very natural and very nice. I like number 4 the best, look like he's loving life!!! And you should be when you're high school.

My favorite is also #4

Not so into #2...looks a bit stiff for a young kid..

Thanks for the feedback. #3 was really forced. He was trying to copy a pose my bf was making, but they are both like 6'4" tall and really skinny and NOT flexible at all so posing was a bit challenging:) And, even though that one ended up being really forced, for some reason I still really like it lol
I'll have to see if I can get him to look more natural next time we go out.

Oh I'm always looking for new ideas for posing guys. It's much easier with girls. These look great.:thumbup:

very nice! i really like #1

Hi April,

I love your pp on these. I don't know if Im digging the corner borders. I think that its to feminine for a boy. Just my opinion....

#4 is the best. He has a really sweet smile in that one.

Good job. I think its hard posing boys to.

Hi April,

I love your pp on these. I don't know if Im digging the corner borders. I think that its to feminine for a boy. Just my opinion....

#4 is the best. He has a really sweet smile in that one.

Good job. I think its hard posing boys to.

I agree on the borders. Love the pictures, but I'm wondering about the hoodie. Was that his choice? Would not be mine.

pascal

Reminds me of someone famous. Can't quite put my finger on it...hmmm?
I'll get it......

Anyway, nice job.

I agree on the borders. Love the pictures, but I'm wondering about the hoodie. Was that his choice? Would not be mine.

pascal

Oh boy, I was so not excited about him wanting his hoodie in the shots. But he begged, and since senior sessions are all about expressing themselves I let him go for it. I especially don't like the fact that his hoodie was white, (and he was wearing a black tshirt!) but what could I do? :)

Most reactions

Back