My first shoot of more than two people...

Evil Eagle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
And there was 15 girls. I was about to pull my hair out! But atleast one gave me her number :drool:

girlssmall-1.jpg

girlssmall2.jpg

girlssmall6.jpg

girlssmall5.jpg

The most major negative comment is that in the second picture, it sure looks like the fourth girls in (from both sides) aren't very comfortable. I like the first one!

GT

Ya, I told them to do what was comfortable, but thats what they did lol. Nothing I could do at that point.

I like #1 and #4 and agree with the girls look uncomfortable in #2

But the for the rest of the story which one gave you her # LOL

Last edited:
Congrats on your first large group! Great posing. Love the concept on the first one, good job. It would look great with an urban/grungy processing! I'd love to see it with some popped color and burned edges! All of these could use a boost in contrast, or just a slight s-curve and I think they'd really shine more.

Im afraid to use too much contrast because their hair will start blending together and look like a block of color.

Oh, and the one with the strapless dress is who I got the number from. I was shooting for another but she had a boyfriend. Damn the luck.

I understand that for sure. You just have to decide what's acceptably ok to lose. If this were my photo, I'd be ok with losing the slight amount of detail in the hair for the sake of the overall photo. Just don't overdo it. :) If it was bad, I would suggest erasing back in any lost detail, but *shudder* 15 heads of hair would be ridiculous to do.

I like the last one a lot - i think the crookedness adds to the overall goofiness of the photo. well done.

and that's funny that she handed you her number - did you ask for it or did she just give it to you? that's only ever happened to me a couple of times.

The first one and the last one seem great, but to me, only if this was some sort of organized group. The "theme" of the photo comes across as a fun group of... something (players on a team, single mothers, strippers, nuns, whatever).

It looks like really cool photos the drama club at school might take; but without seeing any connection between the girls, I don't get it.

They are the A Cub Bella's. Suppose to be the premier female singing group around here. Im not into that sort of thing or I would know.

And this day was their "retreat" and apparently at the lunch afterwords they were all talking about me, and the blond with the pink in her hair is one of my best friends, so the girl told her to give me her number. Suppose to meet up tonight at the local art walk since Ill be downtown drinking.

I like the first one alot.

#2 like said b4 the girls on the side dont look confortable at all.

#3 the girl on the far right is like "Oups I forgot to bend!"

#4 the fifth girl from the right is WOW. Looks like everyone is having fun. Nice shot.

Side note, hung out with that girl last night. Shes....different. Haha.

Most reactions

Back