My first shots with my new D40...feedback!

dan.rpo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Take a look at my Flickr photostream. These are my first few good shots with my new Nikon D40....I always loved photography, but im really getting into it now. I even came up with a name for myself! =) Let me know what you think!

www.flickr.com/photos/true-story

Thats better then what i expected to see! i mean considering you just purchased it. congrats on the new camera.

did you expect to see less quality wise? skill wise? what did you expect to see?

Looks like you're enjoying your new camera! :thumbup:

pretty good stuff. better than what i expected as well. and by this i mean that just bought a d40 about a month ago (kinda dabbled into photography going back 2 summers) and so your stuff definitely trumps mine

I like the branch with red leaves hanging over the water. Nice capture of that type of thing. I'm always trying to pull that off and I never quite get it, but I think you did it really nicely.

Usually in these threads that proclaim a new camera purchase, the pictures are extremely n00b. and yours are not.

wow, thanks for the great comments guys. more to follow from this day forward!

i like the multiple tree shot. very good :)

Going forward, I strongly recommend posting 1 image at a time and posting them so they show up directly in your post (and not as a link).

Flickr works.

Go to "all sizes", click "medium", then scroll down and copy/paste the url.

By the way, Charlie is cute!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back