my first snapshot

It sucks, man. :meh:

Sorry, I just wondered what it would be like to see that under one of your images...... :biglaugh:

I thought a snapshot was supposed to be just that? A "snapshot" with little thought or apirations of composition or content!

I think you should move it to the General Gallery otherwise you'll be setting a very high standard in here!!! :lol:

Interesting shot though!

(JK for anyone with a SOH Overide!)

this is tougher than critique..its an all out assault!

hmmmm, my wife informed me that i don't know what a snapshot is. i thought it was when you see something you like and click the shutter. i'll do better, i promise, you trolls!

actually, i think i am more of an ogre...but .. you say potato....

tell me..what is the difference between snapshot...and photo?? as a redneck i need more definition... i think i am lost...

(loved what terri wrote....i died laughing!!!) oh..and as usual...good job jon...

I think your wife has a good point Jon.... but thats not a bad thing.... most of the time..

Snapshots are usually taken with little thought and most of the time document friends or family. In contrast Photographs are creations with thought, design, color, pattern and artistic value in mind. Now... that’s not always true or at least.. that is where my photography teacher and I started to disagree... things went down hill in that class for me from that point on..... hmm...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back