my first Teen Shoot c&c

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could always be an abstract artist or something.
So now you want to belittle a whole genre of art? Yeah, being a succesful abstract artist is much easier than portraiture. Any idiot can do it.

Phew! Made it. Man, what a ride.

Why don't you active participants try and steer this ship back to the topic at hand?

Lets do that.

I was shocked and surprised that so,so many people didn't "get" the whole "young maiden on the railroad tracks" homage, dating back to the early days of American movie-making...for that shot to really work right though, the "victim" is supposed to be tied up with ropes....

Plus, the caboose is behind her. Meaning the train has already passed. Worst villain evar! lol.

#1 I agree that this shot should either be all color or black and white.

#2: Try not to cut off limbs. The rest has been beaten to death, so I won't say it again.

#3: I would either use a really high f/# to bring the boards into focus as well, or have her step a few feet forward so it's significantly blurred. This "sorta blurred" is very distracting.

These are a good start. Your poses show that you are thinking your photos out and have creativity. You just need to read up on composition. I look forward to seeing more of your shots.

Why don't you active participants try and steer this ship back to the topic at hand?

Lets do that.

I was shocked and surprised that so,so many people didn't "get" the whole "young maiden on the railroad tracks" homage, dating back to the early days of American movie-making...for that shot to really work right though, the "victim" is supposed to be tied up with ropes....

Plus, the caboose is behind her. Meaning the train has already passed. Worst villain evar! lol.

#2: Try not to cut off limbs. The rest has been beaten to death, so I won't say it again.

#3: I would either use a really high f/# to bring the boards into focus as well, or have her step a few feet forward so it's significantly blurred. This "sorta blurred" is very distracting.

These are a good start. Your poses show that you are thinking your photos out and have creativity. You just need to read up on composition. I look forward to seeing more of your shots.

The OP needs to have a completely different way of seeing.

Lets do that.

Why? What's wrong with the way she's seeing in #2 or #3? Yes, they have some issues, but if those issues were fixed, they'd be perfectly fine portrait shots. Tell me. I'd like to know.

Lets do that.

You need to be banned.... Or just leave

Lets do that.

Why? What's wrong with the way she's seeing in #2 or #3? Yes, they have some issues, but if those issues were fixed, they'd be perfectly fine portrait shots. Tell me. I'd like to know.

No, they would not. What's 'wrong' with them goes beyond mere mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back