My first thread on TPF

Anonim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, and I feel kind of lost. I would apreciate to receive some directions about this forum, because everything loks different then what I was used to until now. I got here after I got upset on another forum where I won two prises in similar photochallenge that you have here, too. I am from Braşov, Romania, so my english may have many mistakes, so bare with me.
I will soon upload the 2 photos I've won with at the other forum (a Romanian one) to see your opinion's about it, but I don't know exactly where is the best to upload them.

So, this is my first thread and post. here is where you will find some info's about me, and also where I will ask questions about the forum, until I get used to it.

Until next time, Cheers!

Welcome to TPF. Have a look around and enjoy.

welcome to the boards! if you need help with a specific part of the forum, feel free to ask!

Welcome to TPF! :)

Post your images in one of the galleries - the General Gallery is a good place to start.

We have a General Q&A forum, located at the top, which is the best place to ask your questions.

Take your time to look the place over and get comfortable, and pretty soon it will seem very easy. :) Have fun!

Welcome to TPF.. look forward to your photographs :D

Welcome to tpf! :)

Anonim said:
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, and I feel kind of lost. I would apreciate to receive some directions about this forum, because everything loks different then what I was used to until now. I got here after I got upset on another forum where I won two prises in similar photochallenge that you have here, too. I am from Braşov, Romania, so my english may have many mistakes, so bare with me.
I will soon upload the 2 photos I've won with at the other forum (a Romanian one) to see your opinion's about it, but I don't know exactly where is the best to upload them.

So, this is my first thread and post. here is where you will find some info's about me, and also where I will ask questions about the forum, until I get used to it.

Until next time, Cheers!

Buna ziua! Din fericire suntem cativa Romani pe la acest Forum. Daca ai nevoie de traducere, directii la Forum si asa mai departe trimite-mi un PM si te voi ajuta.

La ce Forum din Romania ai participat? Eu particip la fotografii.ro si am vreo 15-16 imagini acolo.

Pana atunci insa, bine ai venit!

Mitica

Translation (for all that don't know Romanian): ;)

Good day! Luckily, we're a few Romanians on this Forum. If you need any translating, directions to the Forum and so on, send me a PM and I'll help.

Which Romanian Forum do you participate in? I am with fotografii.ro and I have some 15-16 pictures displayed there.

Until next time though, welcome!

Welcome to the forum. You can try places like photobucket or smugmug to host your sites. They allow hotlinking.

Add another name to the list of people you can PM if you need any help around these parts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back