charales

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone!

My name is Carlos, but everyone calls me Charales, and this is my first thread on theese forums. I think it's going to be a lot of fun!

This shot was taken from a balcony in my apartment, I like the way the sun calls in a new labor day... what do you think?

75489358.jpg

Cheers!!! :D :D :D

Welcome to the forum, Charales. The sun and sky looks absolutely beautiful in that pic...do I detect the outline of a mountain in front of the sun?

I look forward to seeing more of your pics.

Welcome to the forum, Charales. The sun and sky looks absolutely beautiful in that pic...do I detect the outline of a mountain in front of the sun?

Thank you :D .
Yes, there are some moutains before the sun, but I was not able to capture them with more sharpness since they are very far away and there is a lot of pollution.
Looking forward to enjoying your pictures :D

Cheers!!!

This is a great shot. Most of the time it would be annoying to have those cranes spoiling the view, but you've used them to good effect here. Makes you realise that there's a good shot to be have no matter how much pollutution there is.

This is a great shot. Most of the time it would be annoying to have those cranes spoiling the view, but you've used them to good effect here. Makes you realise that there's a good shot to be have no matter how much pollutution there is.

Yes, I agree. The problem is being able to see it.... specially at those early morning hours :confused:

Thanks for your comments.

Most reactions

Back