My First Time... at trying to freeze myself

Wear a t-shirt?!?!?! hehehe funny you should mention that. Because that's all I had on, and a scarf that I luckily found in the car... and sandals and jeans. But I really really needed a jacket. It was soooo cold and windy!

I like the black and white version best. The moodiness is amazing, the depth is outstanding, and the silhouettes of the people don't distract at all. In fact, it makes you wonder what they are doing, ha ha. The perspective of the boards and the railings are perfect, leading you on your journey to those amazing clouds. I'm glad to see you watermarked this one, as it would be snatched up like crazy! Well done!

Wow, I dont know much of anything about photography...yet but, I made it three pages further than this and had to come back to have another look. I really like the color one. It conveys the cold and wet of the day but, still warms up the photo a bit with the colors. Awesome photo.

I would have to go with your first picture; the overall bluish scene brings a very somber mood which I think is cool. Nice work on these photos!

well I like both of these for the reasons stated by others, the cool blue of colour works very well communicating the seaon...the b&w creates a different mood of tones and shape for me...I do think it could be lighter in the jetty area.

Most reactions

Back