My first time posting! Beach Session...

SusieC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.psphotogallery.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, this is my first time posting images! :blushing: These were taken of my cousin's daughter late afternoon. She does not cooperate very well, so they were all spontaneous shots (which I like better than posed pics anyways). Give me critique, please!
Thank you for taking the time to look at them!!!

Your photos are set to slideshow. You need to get teh iamge address take off the last few figures and things and stop when you get to .jpg :)

Private.. not slideshow. heh

Great Job!
I really like #1, #3, #4, and #7 best!

Not a fan of child portraits. Let alone children. Have to say that you have captured some beautiful shots. Totally playful and full of personality. Excellent camera work.

Love & Bass

#3 & #4 are my favorites...love them! Nice work!

To me, i like 3, 6, and 7. I like 3 b/c of the whole scene, 6 is good b/c subject is isloated and has a nice expression and 7 again b/c of whole scene.
Well done!

To me, i like 3, 6, and 7. I like 3 b/c of the whole scene, 6 is good b/c subject is isloated and has a nice expression and 7 again b/c of whole scene.
Well done!

#3 & #4 are my favorites...love them! Nice work!

I really like #4. All are very nice. Good job :)

These are stunning. You've got some talent!

Not a fan of child portraits. Let alone children. Have to say that you have captured some beautiful shots. Totally playful and full of personality. Excellent camera work.

Love & Bass

I have to go with the majority and say that I love 3! Nicely done.

Great Job!
I really like #1, #3, #4, and #7 best!

These are really cool... I am loving 1, 3, and 7...

Thank you all for all your kind words! I really appreciate it!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back