My first time trespassing for a shot! hehe!

Lacey Anne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.laceyanne.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've always wanted to get inside this old, abandoned building. Today when I was there one of the padlocked doors was wide open.:D So of course I snuck inside. It was interesting, all though difficult to get a decent shot. It's an old dormitory for a now non-exsistent Cathlic boarding school. What do you think?

DSC_0183-1.jpg

shame on you for trespassing - jk - i got kicked out of 3 locations yesterday with someskateboarding photography lol - awesome shot and congrats on being a rebel :)

I love this sort of photography, and a good capture. My only comment would be that the out of focus greenery in the foreground is somewhat distracting.

I find it kind of ironic that a photo taken while trespassing is signed "Innocent Expressions Photography" :lol:

I find it kind of ironic that a photo taken while trespassing is signed "Innocent Expressions Photography" :lol:

Why? It says "Innocent expressions, not innocent actions. I'm sure if she'd been busted, she would have had the most angelic expression on her face! :p

Thanks and lol! I'm not that innocent but usually what I put in front of my lens is. ;)
The greenery, I can't tell if I like or dislike. It was no choice. I couldn't get any farther into the room because of so much stuff piled in there. I leaned over as far as I could without falling. I guess it's at least realistic. ;)

I like the way the photo look, kind of damp or humid location, or maybe after the rain. It look that way to me.

Btw, you don't commit two sins by roaming deeper into the already trespassed territory you know. So if you already robbed a grand from the bank you won't be charged for another grand to fill the other pocket :D.

happy roaming.

I don't know about that black area on the bottom left corner. but the texture in the wood and bricks are great

Most reactions

New Topics

Back