My first two panos ever

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Both were shot near the international bird-buff magnet that is Delta Marsh, here in Manitoba, using 7 or 8 photos for each. I might get addicted to this...

Last edited:
i love that first one, makes the whole place seem really isolated

great panos congrats they look very beautiful...

i love that first one, makes the whole place seem really isolated

The place is actually quite isolated, and I think the curved horizon also helps give a feeling of "I can see 10% of the surface of this planet and no one around so it must be lonely around here" :)

Thanks everyone for your kind comments, much appreciated!

very nice, love the first one.

Nice couple!!! I like panos very much because they sure do bring out the surroundings. That first shot is really good :thumbup:

I think the curved horizon also helps give a feeling of "I can see 10% of the surface of this planet and no one around so it must be lonely around here" :)

exactly what i was thinking =D

I really like the vast expanse and dramatic skies. My nitpicks: I don't like the centering of the subject on #1 and they both seem a tad soft.

I really like the vast expanse and dramatic skies. My nitpicks: I don't like the centering of the subject on #1 and they both seem a tad soft.

I actually went for the centered subject on this one (very rare for me) and I like the results (although I have to acknowledge that I would have nitpicked the same thing if the image was someone else´s :)). I agree 100%, the images look a bit soft.

Thanks for looking and commenting, guys!

i disagree with the first point, i feel the centering goes with the whole "isolation" thing, but i do agree that they would be better if they were sharper

Most reactions

New Topics

Back