My first upload. =]

Guido is what those of us NOT from New Jersey call the stupid trendsters of your club scene. Namely the ones with the fake tans, popped collars, gaudy jewelry, and that retarded and ugly line-beard thing.

Guido isn't really a racial slur anymore. Nor is Wop, nor is Fob.

I concurr with the Guido.that is exactly what a guido is but to educate you further. 90% of them or more are italian and the other 10% are posers.

for exaample..theres a big difference between this::

guido.jpg

and the picture of my friend.

i just had to clear that up.

his tan isnt fake. his jewelry is tasteful. and the hat once again..big joke..oh and ps. chinstraps are cool when theyre also worn/cut/shaved tastefully. =] k thanks

This is very nice! I as well am new here. I like all your photos, you have some nice depth of field work here.
Only qualm is the last one doesn't fit with the rest.
t

thanks =]]

looks nice! :)

thank youuu :)

New here also, Love the shots...3 is a lil blurry, but great work.

thank you :) i checked out your shots too i like em alot=]]

Welcome to the forums. We have fun here.

Whoever gifted you with the D80 & 18-135 did something really nice!

That's a great outfit. Enjoy it!

Thanks for the warm welcoming ! It was gifted to me by my boyfriend :heart:
he gave it to me for my birthday like 1 month late haha. But it was well worth the wait! :)

Welcome to TPF fi0 and congrats on the D80. You will have plenty of fun with that camera.

You have got some potentially really good shots to begin with. The more you shoot, the more critical you will become to your own shots and the easier to spot where you could've done better / differently.

Also, please keep in mind that many different opinions are likely to creep up when you post a photo. Ignore the ignorance and take away the parts of C&C that will benefit you to improve your photography.

thank you so much for your advice ! I'll definately keep that all in mind! :D

Love the shots!
Cant wait to see more from you

thank you! :D:D:D

Welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Since your first upload showcases photos, I moved the thread to the General Gallery. OK?

Whoa. That signature makes me go blind.

really good first set for newbie.
IMO, 2, 7 & p are clearly the best. I leave it to you to figure out why.

Lew

that guido picture you posted is really funny and its embarrassing to go places and actually see tons of them! but you should edit the title to say nsfw because of that picture.

i really like the second one!!!

Whoa. That signature makes me go blind.

lol yeah that signature was beyond appropriate for a signature though :)

I like all your shots. Nice DOF feel and nice clarity. Keep up the great work.

i dont want to sound like im in the stone ages but whats DOF? lol.

and thank you! I'm actually going to NYC tomorrow to take some night shots for my first time! :) so keep a look out!

really good first set for newbie.
IMO, 2, 7 & p are clearly the best. I leave it to you to figure out why.

Lew

hahah because of the tanning lotion? lol. are you a frequent tanner as well?

you work at a tanning salon?! im jealous. and is that the voyager? im jealous again.

hahah yeah it pays the bills! I manage the store its pretty fun. haha the voyager and the d80 were presents from the boyfriend. i'm very lucky :)

that guido picture you posted is really funny and its embarrassing to go places and actually see tons of them! but you should edit the title to say nsfw because of that picture.

i really like the second one!!!

hahaha seriosuly.

but thanksss!!!:lmao:

i dont want to sound like im in the stone ages but whats DOF? lol.

and thank you! I'm actually going to NYC tomorrow to take some night shots for my first time! :) so keep a look out!

DOF=Depth of Field. Sorta giving a flat picture a 3-D feel by hard focus on one particular spot and blurring the rest. (Not the best explanation but I tried).

Cant wait for more shots. Keep up the great work!

I concurr with the Guido.that is exactly what a guido is but to educate you further. 90% of them or more are italian and the other 10% are posers.

for exaample..theres a big difference between this::

guido.jpg

I hope this big dude with a flashy tshirt isn't a friend of yours :mrgreen: what's really disturbing is that there are actually women who dig that kind of self-loving narcissists :confused:

when people think of new jersey they think of that? no wonder everyone hates us and makes fun of us. not everyone from new jersey is like that. trust me. actually i dont really know anyone who dresses like that. nj, ftw.

thank you thank you all for the feedback =]]:D
this weekend i'll be going to NYC just to test the cam out so i'll post some up when i get em on the pc. =]]​

and deepdesign--​

its actually an acura RSX. but in japan its the Honda Integra. if your a honda head its the JDM version of the RSX.​

So my boyfriend is trying to make it look like the Japanese version of the RSX. =]​

He does realize it's a totally different drivetrain, right?

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I'm really not a picky troll. Great shots and welcome to TPF!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back