My first wedding part 2

I think youve done well on your wedding photos. Ive shot 2 weddings before, it can be hectic, probably better to have an assistant that way you can cover everything. I found that my first one, the wedding ceremony, it was over so quick. I took a more candid approach to it, and thats the kind of shots i was looking for. I prefered to shoot the reception, i had much better shots.

Good work.

good work, my only advise is to get a camera with auto bracketing...with weddings you only get one shot at it. And shoot a whole lot of film.

Thanks for the compliments and the tips! Alexander, I'd love to see some of those wedding pics that you've done. Are they available online somewhere?

Jdog, what is auto-bracketing?

-T

Taryn said:
Thanks for the compliments and the tips! Alexander, I'd love to see some of those wedding pics that you've done. Are they available online somewhere?

Jdog, what is auto-bracketing?

-T

it is a feature on a camera the takes 3 shots for every time you hit the shutter release...one shot is at the exposure you set, one is 1 stop overexposed and one is 1 stop under.

That sounds like it would eat up a lot of film and add a lot of expense to the developing... Do you shoot a lot of weddings?

Do you happen to know if there is some kind of a doomahicky I could add to my viewfinder to help me frame shots in a way that I could see the difference between cropping options (5x7, 8x10) to make sure I leave enough space around the subject for picture frames once the photo is printed? (This is one thing I need practice with. I noticed a lot of cut off feet in my photos)

Thanks again!

-Taryn

Most reactions

New Topics

Back