My first Windowseat Picture (1988)

andre_gwynt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
On the road in Europe, Middle East or Africa.
Website
www.shotsales.com
This picture was taken during the approuch into La Guardia on Saterday morning for a connecting flight out of JF Kennedy to Europe later in the evening. I spend one day in New York... It is my first Windowseat picture so I am doing this for 16 years now.
newyork_from_delta_airlines.jpg

You could have at least photoshopped out the Twin Towers out of Respect for the Victims and Their Families and the Heroes of 911 including the Firefighters and Pollicemen Who Lost Their Lives In Defense Of Freedom God Bless America Amen.

i don't see why he should photoshop them out... it's not disrespectful showing the towers at all IMO... they were a part of our country.

Heh, scary that those sorts of statements don't even register on the sarcasmometer.

But sorry for thread hijacking, this is a nice skyline picture.. well done

Nytmair said:
16 years ago... wow.... i was 3 years old then :LOL:

good shot.. not a bad view!

i would have been 2 years old! :lol:

Oh my, boys! You are sooooo young here! I could be you mom... Easily.:blulsh2:

Andre: great one. And you did well in staying with the subject!!!

I did not feel the Towers should be 'forgotten' by not mentioning them, take them out of pictures or don't show the pictures anymore. As a European I love New York for its World like admosphere and was horified by what happened to so many New Yorkers.
It was not my intention to push the picture in the face of people that have a strong emotional connection with the content of the picture. If this has been the case I apologize for it.

Should I take the picture off-line?

Its from 1988, Do Not Photoshop the towers out!
This picture is really cool.
For those who think this isnt appropriate does it mean that we should stop posting pictures of airplanes? cars? people? They can all kill people.

Leave the towers, It's nice to see them in images when they are fully structured. They are a great subject of that picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back