My first work assignment!

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was inadvertantly signed up to do photography (by a co-worker and my best friend) to lend my photo help and equipment at our company annual outing last week. This years event was a local Brewer's baseball game. It just so happened that our President and CEO was to throw out the first pitch so I was tasked with following him around for about an hour or so before the game. It was really cool to get the VIP treatment so to speak. We went right through the crowd and on to the feild. And there I was surrounded by other press photogs and news people and MLB players.

Anyway, upon reviewing and editing the pics once back home I found one shot that I thought might make a good mag cover. Then I had some funny ideas for headlines, so I whipped this together. The HR dept at work liked it so much that it ended up being the largest sized pic on our company intranet which reaches approx. 27 states and I don't know how many employees (over 10k nationally).

I thought it was funny and turned out ok so I thought I would share and get a little constructive crit.

PS - The sausage race thing is sort of an inside joke unless you know the Brewers games :sexywink:

sporting-n-web.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back