My first year of growth.

Well, the highlights are blown out, The dog is out of focus, and the flash really creates some harsh light.

I like the second to last because it has a little action, alota heart, brings out some of the personality of the pup and in my opinion is just plain cute. I like the last picture because it has a sharp contrast betwene light and dark with a bit of interesting color to mix things up a tiny bit. Please bear in mind that only the last 2 were taken by me and with a camera that is less then ideal.

I only see 1 photo, and like others have said it's mostly out of focus and your main subject is completely out of focus. If you have a camera that isn't ideal, your best bet IMO is to get in a place that has tons of natural light.

Bummer. I was only seeing the one photo at the time of my post. Out of all of them I like the one in the pants pocket. The natural like woks well. Good coluor and focus. Maybe a tighter crop? Most of all the animal looks like he is having fun. Of course this was not shot by you which is a major no no. Maybe we could get the photographer on the forum.

Most reactions

Back