My Fourth Anniversary Here at TPF

Red Face by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

Not my best shot but i thought it was fitting for the celebration.

Those are some awesome photos so far. And I agree with DiskoJoe, it is a fitting photo for this thread. I still have yet to get any photos (decent or not) of any butterflies. I will try my hand at it again this coming summer.

That is completely nuts. Wow, I have never seen anything like that. Was it really moist that day or something?

Thanks! They are soooo neat, they are called iridescent clouds. It was a cold sunny day with wispy clouds. Same idea as a normal rainbow except with ice.

I see, well...being in Minnesota, you'd figure I'd see one by now...hopefully soon and thanks again for sharing that fantastic phenemona!

How bout a subject a less fragile, but still fly's. Photo taken by my wife this summer/fall.

Grovesgoal.jpg

I used to love soccer (futbol) in elementary school...that and hackey sack are so much fun. Thank you for sharing this...I really need to try some action shots but I bet I'd be no good at it...

I like the guy in the white shirt. It looks as if though his whole soul is burning to get to that ball....

That is a really good action shot. Lots of drive and emotion coming through. Tell your wife good job!

OK, here's one.

ChrysalistoButterfly.jpg

. I realize my post count is low for the length of time I've been here (its funny to see someone who joined just a year ago or so that have twice as many posts as me).

pfft, you think your ratio is low check out mine!

im pretty sure most of the people on here have no idea who i am

Most reactions

Back