My friend's house (revisited)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Do you remember my friend's house which I photographed in February, in the snow?

For those who don't, here's that photo yet again:

24-Feb-05_HeikesHaus3.jpg

Meanwhile several months have passed and nature has done its very best to "put her clothes back on"... erm. Well, kind of. You know what I mean...

So when we went for a walk around my village and through its streets and came past my friend's house again, I just had to take a new photo. I tried to take it from the same angle as the one I had taken in February:

39a_websize.jpg

I just thought you might be interested... (?)

Thanks for looking, Raymond. I only know the tiniest part of the inside, not the part that we see in this photo, seems like that part is inhabitated by her daughter, whereas my friend herself lives at the "front end" of the house. All I can tell is that you smell that it is an old house... :(

I think I'll print this one out, too, on photo paper, highest quality, and give it to her. She was quite impressed with the winter photo, too.

Yes, I was thinking that the big leaf distracts me, too. Since I can't photoshop it out, I'll just crop it. There is enough room on that side of the frame so it can easily be cropped. (This version here as it is presented is entirely untreated).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back