My Girlfriend Kayla...3 shots (C&C Welcome)

SkWeEkiE

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.abrownphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were taken before i dropped my baby off @ work with my Tamron 55-200mm DiII Lens @ ISO 100 and my Rebel XT

These were taken in natural sunlight with a reflector placed behind her to brighten her shoulder/back area. Unfortunantly the positioning of the sun created a BAD SHADOW on her face, but i wanted to share anyways!

I couldn't deide between 1 and 2 so i posted both...

Enjoy, and PLEASE C&C all you want!

1. Pants are a bit dark overall...
KaylaTurtleRock2.jpg

2. Socks don't help, and there is a shadow across her right foot
KaylaTurtleRock3.jpg

3. She looked cute in this one!
KaylaTurtleRock1.jpg

I like 1 and 3 the most also a nice little bit of dof going on socks stand out abit though!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Errmmm.. nice you tell us about her dark pants ...

Sorry! could not resist .. I'm always thinking British English ;)

Nice shots I think BTW :)

Haha ALEX B. you're a strange one! J/p

Thanks for looking and commenting! I didn't even think to make the water level Horizontal...i've got much to learn!

Thanks

P.S. Alex, where IS your website??

SkWeEkiE said:
Haha ALEX B. you're a strange one! J/p

I'm not strange, I'm simply a pain ;)

No, I actually like all those subtle differences between American and English. They offer a lot of potential to start wars or whatever ;)

P.S. Alex, where IS your website??

Interesting, you are actually the first one to ask!!

I am one of those people who never find time to work on their webpages :( anmd once they started something, they think it is rubbish shortly afterwards. That is why I never advertised my construction site in here yet ;) But it is fairly easy to find anyway ...

Most reactions

Back