My Girlfriend

Guinness

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
She would be less than impressed if she knew I was posting these. :lol:
It's difficult to get her to pose for a photo so I have to take them when she least expects it, although it's pretty obvious what you are up to when you have camera pressed up against your face.
I'll take some better ones when I get some lights sorted.
20060206_0490.jpg

20060206_0477PS.jpg

20051226_0058.jpg

20051224_0021.jpg

20051224_0018.jpg

20051224_0011.jpg

Apologies if some of these are a bit big, I still haven't figured out how to resize them.

they look very natural. She's quite photogenic

nice series :)

These are nice.
I like 2 and 5 best.
Actually, I like Photo 5 very much. You captured her very well - what with her being uncomforable with her photo taken. She need not be! Tell her this (oh - maybe not, or you'd have to admit you put her pics up here? I never put up pics of people that do not approve of their photo being made public, by the way).

I like 3,4&5. These are up close and personal. With these three photos, it seems that you have shared a small story about your girlfriend. To me she seems well adjusted, that she is a very laid back, content, passive and relaxed person. Although you can definately tell that you didn't have her conscent when taking these...but rather "snuck" them, lol!

you captured her well in these! glad you're not in trouble ;)

my girlfriend is also an a very unwilling subject. But she raves over the pics that I do get of her. I just have to be sneaking when taking them....

Nice scrapbook photo's for you. What was your White balance set on for the interior shots? They look a little yellow, like from fluorescent lighting.

I had only just bought the camera when I was taking those and had no idea what white balance was at the time, so it is set to auto. It's a tungsten light.

Most reactions

Back