My Grandma's 80th Birthday

starving4rtist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.murc13.homestead.com
I took some pictures of the people at the picnic this weekend...here are some of my favorites:

photo32.jpg

photo33.jpg

photo34.jpg

photo35.jpg

You know, I read your thread topic, and then clicked on it. then I saw the first photo, and thought...

"Holy crap, that's your grandmother?!"

Sorry..... but it was a bit unexpected :D

I like the story in the 2nd picture, with the kite. Nice composition there!

Very nice yo! I love the last one. "Do you know how to get there" This is a great set and tells a great story. Thanks for sharing! :D

I like the way you have used black and white so effectively, some great skill there....and I thought the same when I saw the first pic.

awwe i love the second one with the kiddies flying the kite, its so sweet. i love how wide the shot is too, it makes it much more interesting to look at

nice job :)

Great photos! Love the one with the kite and what looks like representatives from 3 generations there, very cool. THe 3rd one, with the people holding up the papers and the glue at the table... off the subject of photography but, what are they doing? Are they making something, like crafts or something or mounting images? Heh heh

molested_cow said:
You know, I read your thread topic, and then clicked on it. then I saw the first photo, and thought...

"Holy crap, that's your grandmother?!"

Sorry..... but it was a bit unexpected :D

:lol:
Lookin' damn good for 80

Most reactions

New Topics

Back