My Grandsons 1st picture

macawlvr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:lol: I am SO EXCITED, I wanted to share with everyone his first photo, this is my grandson, due August 17th. Can you tell he's already such a photogenic young man :)
I can see a lot of his tiny little features already :)

Enjoy looking..I know I am.....

6105-1stPortrait.jpg

Awww.... look, he's posing! Congratulations by the way!

Congrats!!!!
Looks like he has his hand up to his face and wispering
HI GRANDMA!!!! ;) :wink:

Congrats and Best wishes to the little fella!!:)

Oh, congratulations!
So cute.
He's suckling his thumb, so I would think.
And it is known already that he is a "he"?

LaFoto said:
Oh, congratulations!
So cute.
He's suckling his thumb, so I would think.
And it is known already that he is a "he"?

Yes they did "spina apifata" test this morning and found out the sex. I guess my daughter in laws blood work was slightly elevated. But come to find out it was a clerical error. Dumb a$$e$. Gave us all a scare.

Thank you all for the congrats...

My son and wife has been trying for years!
They did all that sperm testing to make sure the wigglers were strong, tested her eggs..went through all the monthly "hey I'm ripe today" stuff.. so this is a big deal for them..It's there first child. They both wanted a boy. Guess prayers are eventually answered when the "Big Guy Upstairs" says it's time, it's time.

He's a handsome guy already :D Great due date too, my parents were born on 8/17 :)

pretty child... congrats on the impending grand parent hood...

i cant wait to be in that position myself...some day on down the road...!!

I hate those scares!!! But you have a beautiful grandchild on the way! Congrats!
:thumbup: :wav: :biggrin: :smileys: :bouncy:

I guess I offended some people with my openess and was put in the basement.
But thanks to those that commented.

macawlvr said:
I guess I offended some people with my openess and was put in the basement.
But thanks to those that commented.

No offense at all! It was just moved because the General Gallery is for photographs that you've taken. This post seemed a better fit for the Off Topic section, I promise it's not the basement and you'll likely get more views and replies in here. In fact, Evelyn's ultrasound photos were put here as well :) Sorry if I upset you!

That is way awesome, I hear August is a good due month :) Congrats to you and your family.

Most reactions

Back